OLA
Good day to all. It's not the first time I've heard that there are homemade bread makers for 2 or more rolls !! But no matter how much I looked, I can't find it. Maybe someone saw it? Tell me pliz !! 1
Uncle Sam
On the forum (before moving) there was a discussion of HP with 2 buckets.
But that is not what it is.
In nature, there are such stoves, then we found 2 models in the internet.
But does it make sense? Do you have a family of 10 or a mini cafe? Or just want to cook 2 different recipes right away?
I believe that you can cook 2 loaves of the same recipe.
I don’t believe that you can make black bread (real) + some other one in it.
fugaska
I would buy this one now - it's a good time saver! I have very little time, but I want to treat many people with bread (not to mention my own eating). and you can only cook at the same time "similar" bread. for example, bread with corn flour and buckwheat flour. or white with milk and white with spices. Naturally, you can't put DIFFERENT modes at the same time!
The problem is very big - I can't find it anywhere yet! otherwise I would probably give my sister a stove, but I would buy myself a two-bucket
look for Morphy richards - they have some kind of model with two buckets
Zest
I was busy choosing another stove and came across such
Oven for baking one large or two small loaves
🔗

By all descriptions - a wonderful stove, but completely new and not run in. At first it caused complete delight, and then I thought - how convenient would it be to bake two breads at the same time?
Zest
Oven for baking one large or two small loaves
🔗
Unold onyx
Such an oven from the same manufacturer ranks first in the testing of bread makers in all main parameters, leaving Panasonic behind.
But the bucket confuses ... it is somehow narrow and high.

And my third contender is Panasonic 255, but European style, with programs of Italian bread and Bread for sandwiches instead of dumplings.

So I got confused between them ... I want all three, but I have to choose one.
Elena Bo
Zest, I liked the first option. Cool.
One thing is bad, because they are both probably baked according to the same program, which means that it will not be possible to bake rye and wheat at the same time. Although it will be possible to bake two whites, but with different fillings.
Is there an extra bucket for big bread?
Celestine
Quote: Elena Bo

Is there an extra bucket for big bread?

There is also one bucket for a big bread ... cool oven ... IMHO
Admin
With a narrow, upward-elongated bucket, a situation is possible when (when baking individual recipes) the upper layers of the dough rise faster than the lower ones and a compaction can result at the bottom of the finished bread. Therefore, you cannot lay a very large amount of flour.

I adapted to my Hitachi for a long time, until I understood the reason and learned how to get out of the situation, although it even lifts buckwheat-rye well.

And I don’t know the possibility of other stoves, but such a danger may take place.
Zest
Quote: Elena Bo

Zest, I liked the first option. Cool.
One thing is bad, because they are both probably baked according to the same program, which means that it will not be possible to bake rye and wheat at the same time. Although it will be possible to bake two whites, but with different fillings.
Is there an extra bucket for big bread?
Yeah, this is one double pan and both breads are baked on the same program. You can create two white ones or two black ones according to different recipes. In addition, there is one large one-piece mold, for a maximum of 1,800 g.

Quote: Admin

With a narrow, upward-elongated bucket, a situation is possible when (when baking individual recipes) the upper layers of the dough rise faster than the lower ones and a compaction can result at the bottom of the finished bread.Therefore, you cannot lay a very large amount of flour.
So I am confused by such an elongated shape ... in addition, I don't really like this kind of bread itself. So all the advantages of this stove fade over the shape of a bucket.
Celestine
Quote: Zest

So all the advantages of this stove fade over the shape of a bucket.

And when you bake pasks, they are elongated
Zest
Quote: Celestine

And when you bake pasks, they are elongated
I’m not talking about the shape of a double bucket, but about the second stove. In it, the bucket is too high and narrow. Pasques - it is, of course, cool, but not for every day))
Mams
And in the photo they have wheat and rye in two different buckets ...
I liked the big shape - as much as 1800 gr! Guest such size
Zest
Quote: Mams

And in the photo they have wheat and rye in two different buckets ...
I liked the big shape - as much as 1800 gr! Guest such size
So also the power of this stove is impressive - 700 W

And you can set the weight from 750 g.

Admin
Quote: Zest

So I am confused by such an elongated shape ... in addition, I don't really like this kind of bread itself. So all the advantages of this stove fade over the shape of a bucket.

Here's what a handsome man turned out, but long up

Butter wheat bread with nuts from Admin from 05/31/08 (Recipes. Yeast bread)
https://Mcooker-en.icdself.com/in...mf&Itemid=26&topic=4163.0

Celestine
Quote: Zest

I’m not talking about the shape of a double bucket, but about the second stove. In it, the bucket is too high and narrow.

It looks like Mulkino's bucket, maybe it’s not so narrow, if only to touch it ...
Admin
Quote: Celestine

It looks like Mulkino's bucket, maybe it’s not so narrow, if only to touch it ...

Mine is 13x13 cm in a circle, that is, already finished bread comes out. And the one in the photo was 25 cm in height .. So be guided, it seems like a lot.
But I have already expressed my concerns above.
Zest
Admin
I do not argue, handsome. But mine prefer the traditional brick shape.
Zest
Quote: Celestine

It looks like Mulkino's bucket, maybe it’s not so narrow, if only to touch it ...

;) yeah, right now, I'll hit the road That's the problem, you need to choose from the picture
Mams
Quote: Zest

;) yeah, right now I'll hit the road That's the problem, you need to choose from the picture
Who said it would be easy?
Admin
Quote: Zest

Admin
I do not argue, handsome. But mine prefer the traditional brick shape.

Yes, I also want a brick. But the stove was bought when there were no others on sale, my pioneer.
Zest
Quote: Mams

Who said it would be easy?
it's all her, my sister is to blame. I myself with a calm soul almost already ordered Panasonic, and she told me: "Why are you clung to him alone, but you look around, open your eyes - how many handsome men are around!" - and how let's seduce And now torment me
and Panasonic is still dearer
Irina @
Yes ... HP producers give us more and more temptations ...;
Lenusya
Quote: Zest

I was busy choosing another stove and came across such
Oven for baking one large or two small loaves
🔗

By all descriptions - a wonderful stove, but completely new and not run in. At first it caused complete delight, and then I thought - how convenient would it be to bake two breads at the same time?

It seems to me that when baking two breads, the crust facing each other will be lighter than the other sides, what do you think?
Celestine
Quote: Lenusya

It seems to me that when baking two breads, the crust facing each other will be lighter than the other sides, what do you think?

I assume that the heating element is evenly located, so I exclude this option, especially for the Germans. IMHO.
Lenusya
Approximate translation of instructions through an online translator
Big or 2 kids? The cistern is a specially flexible new cistern supplement UNOLD electroWhether it is a large loaf or 2 small cisterns with different mixtures are produced, in the cistern specially everything is possible up to 1.800 g of bread weight. A sophisticated technique with 9 programs and an individual, proprietary program makes this possible. The strong motor transfers its power through the abrasion of the tooth belt to the double agitator.It mixes and molds products effortlessly into - until an excellent dough has arisen. They still choose one of the 3 degrees of tanning, the timer is set and the ideal bread is already ready at the desired time
details:
Content: 750-1800 g of bread weight. 700 W, 230 V ~, 50 Hz
With 2 cake tins: optional 1 large or 2 small loaves.
Dial knob for bread weight 750 - 1800 g. With single play and double tank container. 9 pre-assembled programs 1 Individual own program = individually einstallbarer program sequence Timed keypad, up to 13 Std. pre-programmed. Push button for 3 adjustable Bräungsgrade. Precise indication of the program sequence via the illuminated LCD display double stirrer with Rechts- / left-hand movement of the tooth belt drive. Tank container with QuanTanium anti-contact coating Large viewpoint window
weight: 41.0 x 22.0 x 34.0 cm (LxB / TxH)
accessories: 1 separate cake pan 1 double cake pan 2 small stirrers 2 mixers many measuring glass measuring spoon lance hook, instruction manual with detailed part of the recipe.

P / S Yes ... of course you can understand a little, but in general .......
Yes, the stove is very interesting
Elena Bo
How I like this HP. And two breads can be baked at the same time, and in a large bucket (I think the bread is baked like this, it's crazy) to knead the dough for pies .... A lot of dough.
Lenusya
Quote: Celestine

I assume that the heating element is evenly located, so I exclude this option, especially for the Germans. IMHO.

Celestine, most likely it is

Elena Boyes .... ..... with dough - our size
Zest
Quote: Elena Bo

How I like this HP. And two breads can be baked at the same time, and in a large bucket (I think the bread is baked like this, it's crazy) to knead the dough for pies .... A lot of dough.
but for sure. How catastrophically little dough I had when kneading cakes and buns!
Zest
Quote: Lenusya


P / S Yes ... of course you can understand a little, but in general .......
Yes, the stove is very interesting

yes, the living translators will not be left without a piece of bread soon.
Now I'll write clearly about the stove))
Zest
One big or two small ones?
This bread maker is super flexible!

The new Backmeister Extra bread maker from Unold electro is distinguished by its mega versatility. Either it is one bread, or two small ones from different mixtures - in this oven everything is obtained up to a bread weight of 1,800 g. The most precise technology with 9 standard programs and one individually programmable makes this possible. The powerful belt-driven motor transmits its power to the twin agitator. It effortlessly kneads clockwise and counterclockwise until a perfect dough is formed. After that, all that remains is to choose one of the three colors of the crust, set the timer - and the bread of your dreams will be ready by the selected time - there is no fresh!

Technical data:

Bread weight: 750 - 1800 g
700 W, 230 V, 50 Hz

- two bread forms:
your choice: 1 large or 2 small breads;
- key for selecting bread weight from 750 to 1800 g;
- with single or double form;
- 9 standard programs;
- 1 individually installed program;
- delayed start up to 13 hours;
- 3 degrees of crust friedness;
- precise indication of the stage of the program on the lcd display;
- double agitator with right- and left-hand running;
- toothed belt drive;
- baking container covered with a special non-stick coating (Quan Tanium);
- a large viewing window;
- dimensions 41.0 x 22.0 x 34.0 (length x width / depth x height)

Accessories:

- 1 whole baking dish;
- 1 double form;
- 2 small stirrers;
- 2 large mixers;
- measuring cup;
- scoop;
- hook for pulling out mixers;
- instructions for use with a detailed recipe part.
Mams
It's not humane! So scoff at the bakers. About the size - I agree with Elena Bo. Panas for 500 gr is enough for 1 baking sheet with rolls-pies. We have enough for a family (otherwise we will crack and so), but if there are guests ... tada is not enough.
In general, a good oven, interesting. As soon as anyone buys - right here, brag
Zest
Quote: Mams

It's not humane! So mock the bakers.
I ordered both Germans at once, so as not to burst like that monkey And pills, from greed, but more
Celestine
Quote: Zest

I ordered both Germans at once, so as not to burst like that monkey And pills, from greed, but more

Have you made up your mind? Super Share your impressions later In the meantime, I will continue to dream ...
Elena Bo
Zest, right. Show us this miracle alive later. I look forward to hearing how it works. Eh, probably we won't have one soon.
Zest
I will definitely tell you. The very passion I want to hold on to for them. I will give one to my mother-in-law, she is very much imbued with the idea of ​​home baking after "visiting" me, and I will leave one for myself. But I'll play with both of them there will be an opportunity to compare))
Celestine
And I already played with one today))
I present the result:
Oven for baking one large or two small loaves

Oven for baking one large or two small loaves

we got 510g each, one corn with grain mixture, the second wheat with grain mixture and cheese.
Qween
Wow!
Celestine, have you really bought such a stove ?! If yes, then congratulations!
And what can be the minimum weight of one loaf?
Elena Bo
Celestine, how lovely. How are your impressions of the stove? Form one by 2 divisions or can they be divided to wash? How is the quality of the bucket coating?
Celestine
Thank you for your congratulations
Reporting!

minimum weight-400g
there are two forms: one large and two small ones connected into one, they are in the photo.
I haven't figured it out yet, but the stove is interesting, I just compare it with mine, but they are different, you need to get used to
One of these days I will try to bake large bread in a large form ... interesting (I can't earlier, at the moment 4 loaves of bread at home and 2 pies
The coating is black Teflon inside, it looks different from Panasonic, but I don't think it's worse, it's also heavy
Elena Bo
Celestine, how happy you are. I'm dying of envy
Celestine
Quote: Elena Bo

Celestine, how happy you are. I'm dying of envy

Happiness is not in bread ... but in its quantity
Don't die, Elena, still come in handy, our Panasy-253 is no worse
Qween
Yeah, I can already imagine how I bake my husband - gray, and myself - white.
Elena Bo
Quote: qween

Yeah, I can already imagine how I bake my husband - gray, and myself - white.

Yeaaaaaaaa
Self-taught baker
Quote: qween

Yeah, I can already imagine how I bake my husband - gray, and myself - white.

As far as I understood from the description, you cannot get different breads, but only with different fillings.
Or am I wrong?? Dissuade.
And I also die of white envy ... I saw it only in advertisements ...
I persuade myself that my family doesn't need so much ...
Celestine
Quote: Self-taught baker

As far as I understood from the description, you cannot get different breads, but only with different fillings.
Or am I wrong?? Dissuade.

One was corn, one was wheat
Gasha
Celestine, I just thought here, but if you choose a recipe for rye bread, so that it turns out in the main mode, then you can have black and white at the same time ... And a large bucket for dough ... Then super!
Celestine
Quote: Gasha

Celestine, I just thought here, but if you choose a recipe for rye bread, so that it turns out in the main mode, then you can have black and white at the same time ... And a large bucket for dough ... Then super!

I will experiment now, it's good that there is some experience
Zest
Quote: Self-taught baker

As far as I understood from the description, you cannot get different breads, but only with different fillings.
Or am I wrong?? Dissuade.
And I also die of white envy ... I saw it only in advertisements ...
I persuade myself that my family doesn't need so much ...
If you mean whether you can put the halves of a bucket on different programs, then you can't. But after all, within the framework of one program, you can bake white and as close as possible to rye
Ann @ Dm
Please tell me the cost of this stove with 2 loaves (preferably in rubles) .... I'm also interested !!!
Alina
Seducers ...
I didn’t know, and slept peacefully, but now .... I would also bake a healthy bread for myself, and a little white for my husband. And then he already wrinkles his nose from my ... And it's just that white is no longer tasty for me.

All recipes

New recipe

New Topics

© Mcooker: best recipes.

map of site

We advise you to read:

Selection and operation of bread makers