Potato dumplings with meat (boiled or fried)

Category: Meat dishes
Kitchen: Belarusian
Potato dumplings with meat (boiled or fried)

Ingredients

Potatoes 1 kg
Flour depending on the starchiness of the potatoes 1-3 tbsp. l.
Salt 1 tsp
Minced meat any 300 g

Cooking method

  • Fill the minced meat completely to taste. These are, of course, salt, spices, garlic and onions. I certainly chop onions in a ratio of 1 to 3 to minced meat. Let it marinate from 1 hour to 3 hours.
  • We wash the potatoes on a fine grater or with three graters of a pan-potato processor. Then we wring out. Add flour and beaten egg. I will not say the exact proportion - the potatoes of Belarus and in other countries are very different. The consistency must be soft as in the photo. Roughly like dough for yeast pies. Potato dumplings with meat (boiled or fried) These proportions will give you a delicate dumpling consistency and a delicious broth.
  • Form a cup from the potato mass on the hand Potato dumplings with meat (boiled or fried), put the minced meat there Potato dumplings with meat (boiled or fried) and fasten the dumpling Potato dumplings with meat (boiled or fried).
  • These are the beauties they get. Potato dumplings with meat (boiled or fried).
  • Further, a not unimportant factor of success is broth. We put water to boil. Add salt, allspice peas, bay leaf, black pepper and dried dill pipes, dried herbs. Bring to a boil (taste and taste) and lower the dumplings. I always cook dumplings so that they fit into the pan in only one layer. Pour water just above the size of the dumpling by about 2 fingers. The water boils well. I put the dumplings on a slotted spoon and put them in the water. I hold it on weight for about 30 seconds and put it in the water. Then the dumpling will not burn to the bottom of the pot. You don't need to stir the dumplings. Reduce boiling. Should be boiling, but not violent. Cook for at least 30 minutes. Get one for a sample before turning off the gas. After being ready, hold it under the lid for another 15-20 minutes.
  • If you want to fry later, then remove the dumplings already boiled from the pan and let dry a little. Then fry them in a hot, oiled frying pan. There will be a crust!

The dish is designed for

10 pieces

Note

Serve with sour cream or cracklings. Broth separately in a cup. It is thick and rich. I served it to my husband with potato dumplings wrapped in bacon. Recipe here

I didn't have time to take more pictures.
Everyone has their own recipe for this dish in Belarus. Although everyone is sure that it is his recipe that is genuine!

lettohka ttt
Irochka got me interested in the recipe, took me away from the bookmark, it will be interesting to try, thank you for the recipe, there will be something to surprise my friends :-) :-) :-) oh the smalks are gone :-) :-) :-)
lettohka ttt
I am ashamed to ask you, what is it that is bite-sized on a plate, along with dumplings? Can be more? Yes, Belarusian cuisine pleases and surprises with its recipes !!!!
TATbRHA
lettohka ttt,
Quote: tumanofaaaa
I served it to my husband with potato dumplings wrapped in bacon. https://Mcooker-en.icdself.com/in...on=com_smf&topic=399101.0
Tumanchik
Quote: lettohka ttt

I am ashamed to ask you, what is it that is bite-sized on a plate, along with dumplings? Can be more? Yes, Belarusian cuisine pleases and surprises with its recipes !!!!
Thank you for your kind words. Check out the link below for potato rolls in bacon. The note indicates.
lettohka ttt
Shelena
Irinushka! Thank you!
Here is the recipe I have been looking for !!!!
I love dumplings. Do you remember in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Polish dumplings were sold without filling? I have been trying to achieve that taste for many years.I tried dough from different ratios of raw and boiled potatoes. I didn't like everything. I believe that your recipe is the best!
Tell me, do these dumplings look at least a little like the store ones (sold where the dumplings / dumplings are)?
Tumanchik
Quote: Shelena

Irinushka! Thank you!
Here is the recipe I have been looking for !!!!
I love dumplings. Do you remember in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Polish dumplings were sold without filling? I have been trying to achieve that taste for many years. I tried dough from different ratios of raw and boiled potatoes. I didn't like everything. I believe that your recipe is the best!
Tell me, do these dumplings look at least a little like the store ones (sold where the dumplings / dumplings are)?
Helen, it's nice to see you in my kitchen! You see, dear, everyone has their own taste for dumplings. If you are talking about industrial frozen, then their preparation will be different. Describe the taste? Are they gentle or strong?
Elenka
tumanofaaaa, Irina, a wonderful recipe!
Tell me, can these dumplings be steamed? Once I immediately thought about a double boiler looking at this dish.
Tumanchik
Quote: Elenka

tumanofaaaa, Irina, a wonderful recipe!
Tell me, can these dumplings be steamed? Once I immediately thought about a double boiler looking at this dish.
Easily, only the dough should then be a little thicker. You need to squeeze harder. Grease the steamer with vegetable oil to make it easier to lag behind.
Elenka
Thanks for the answer! : flowers: I will definitely cook it this way.
Irina, tell me, is that what you call these dumplings? I remember something like that I tried with my classmate about 27 years ago, she studied in Minsk, got married there and cooked together with her husband, called sorcerers.
Maybe I'm talking about another dish ...
GuGu
Ira, yummy! : nyam: Thank you! : rose: I'll try to cook ..
Tumanchik
Quote: Elenka

Thanks for the answer! : flowers: I will definitely cook it this way.
Irina, tell me, is that what you call these dumplings? I remember something like that I tried with my classmate about 27 years ago, she studied in Minsk, got married there and cooked together with her husband, called sorcerers.
Maybe I'm talking about another dish ...
Helen, to be honest, I don't know the names. I'm a city dweller. As soon as they do not call ... I call it as is customary in my family.
Tumanchik
Quote: GuGu

Ira, yummy! : nyam: Thank you! : rose: I'll try to cook ..
Natasha, you must try! If anything - write!

All recipes

© Mcooker: best recipes.

map of site

We advise you to read:

Selection and operation of bread makers